Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More of the Same

Today was another productive day. We racked twelve more cages; eight on the first floor Comm room and four on the second floor. Again we had to retrieve more boxes from the trailer - this one was in a wooded area and we had to get there with a 4x4 vehicle. We should be able to start the fun stuff on Thursday, and that would be imaging all the blades, 285 total. We still have not decided if we will use Ghost to image the systems. We need to talk to the CSA guys to figure out if they want us to use their standard tool in doing this kind of routine. Maybe tomorrow we'll get some answers.

We went to the Community Center for lunch today. I had a tasty burger (passed on the buns) and had Tazo iced tea - yummy.

I am now back in my hotel and I plan on just relaxing tonight - watch TV, and more studying later.

Update (10/23/08):
Life got busy and I could not find the energy to keep this blog up to date. Anyway, this was a good productive trip - I learned lots of things. I had a chance to check out Pier Park in Panama City Beach - had dinner there and picked up a few souvenirs for my darling daughter. I also took the test and passed. After this trip life got pretty hectic - mostly because of work.

2 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

You need to get those healthy air force guys to lift those chassis!

Shannon Martin said...

You should get some of those strong air force guys to lift those chassis!