Sunday, January 6, 2008

Goodbye Christmas Tree


We took down the tree today, Sunday. Taking down the tree is so much easier than putting it up. There are still a few Christmas decorations that needs to be put away, including the gingerbread house that we built from scratch. My daughter Jackie helped decorate the house and she also picked the color. It turned out to be a nicely decorated house.

I enjoyed my Sunday morning watching a few episodes from the first series of "Jeeves and Wooster" on DVD. "Jeeves and Wooster" was a British comedy TV series. Bertie Wooster was played by Hugh Laurie ("House" on Fox) - I am a fan of Dr. House. The urge to watch comedy this morning was motivated by going through many clips of Robin Williams (I spent at least couple of hours) on YouTube last night. Robin Williams is hilarious.

No comments: