Sunday, December 17, 2006

"Wii" Still Do Not Have One

My last shot to get a Wii for Christmas will be this coming week. Today, I sadly went home without a Wii. I got to EB Games at 5:10 a.m. (store opens at 8:00 a.m.) and there were already 11 people in line. EB had only 9 units available. I headed out to Best Buy in Tyson's Corner and I was number 30 in line. The people ahead of me mentioned there were only 21 units available, but I stayed there just in case. The line got longer reaching 50+ people. At 7:10 the manager came out and handed out 21 vouchers. The way it looks right now, "Wii" will be enjoying our toy next year. Each time I visited a store looking for Wii, I have slowly acquired the game and additional accessories (all hard to find) that I want with the system. The game Zelda the Twillight Princess, a nunchuck, a Wiimote, and myself will patiently wait for the console to become available in the store shelves.

No comments: